Winter Hours (January 7-April 1, 2019)
Hours for merchants with Church and Cherry Street entrances:
Five Guys Burgers & Fries Mon-Sun 11am-10pm
Starbucks Mon-Thu 6am-9:00pm, Fri Sat 6am-10pm, Sat 6:30-10:00, Sun 6:00am-9:00pm
L.L.Bean Mon-Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 10am-7pm
49 Church Street
Burlington, Vermont 05401
We are in the process of building a new mixed-use facility that will offer housing, office space, new retail stores, outdoor public spaces, restaurants, and local service businesses such as daycare, a walk-in medical clinic, grocery store and more. Please be aware there are restricted areas inside CityPlace Burlington, as well as closed sidewalks and restricted areas outside surrounding the construction site. We appreciate your patience and for your own safety we ask that you pay attention to and respect signs, fences and any directions or requests from our management, public safety personnel and on-site construction crew.
Currently we have no available parking on-site. Our parking garage was closed in January 2018 and demolished to make room for the construction of CityPlace Burlington, a mixed-use development which will include a new parking facility with more spaces and improved layout, technology and security. Thanks for your patience, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Green Mountain Transit has a new transportation center directly across the street from us. This is their main downtown hub, and is a state of the art facility with improved traffic flow and better comfort and convenience for passengers. For route and schedule information, please call 802-864-2282 or look up specific routes and schedules on the RideGMT.com website.
From I-89 traveling North:
Take exit 14W off I-89 North. Proceed west on Williston Road (Route 2) past the Hotel Burlington and Conference Center (formerly the Sheraton), then past UVM, when Williston Road becomes Main Street. Take a right onto Pine Street and follow the road directly up to the CityPlace Burlington development site. You can park on Bank Street, or other nearby streets or public parking garages. You can enter CityPlace Burlington through the Bank Street entrance behind The FarmHouse Tap & Grill, and also the Main Entrance on Church Street.
From I-89 traveling South:
Take exit 14W off of I-89 South. Proceed west on Williston Road (Route 2) past the Hotel Burlington and Conference Center (formerly the Sheraton), then past UVM, when Williston Road becomes Main Street. Take a right onto Pine Street and follow the road directly up to the CityPlace Burlington development site. You can park on Bank Street, or other nearby streets or public parking garages. You can enter CityPlace Burlington through the Bank Street entrance behind The FarmHouse Tap & Grill, and also the Main Entrance on Church Street.
From Pearl Street:
Turn onto Pine Street across from Dunkin Donuts. Proceed one block to Cherry Street. You are now facing the CityPlace Burlington development site. You can park anywhere on Cherry Street, or other nearby streets or public parking garages. You can enter CityPlace Burlington through the L.L.Bean Cherry Street entrance, but the best entrance to use during construction is now the Main Entrance on Church Street.
From Main Street:
Traveling west down Main Street, turn right onto South Winooski Street. Take a left on either Bank or Cherry Street. You can park on either street or nearby parking garages, and proceed to the Church Street Main Entrance. Traveling east up Main Street, turn left onto Pine, St. Paul or South Winooski Streets. You can park on Bank, College or Cherry Streets or nearby parking garages, and proceed to the Church Street Main Entrance.
Our Shops at CityPlace Burlington are open for business while the new development is under construction. In addition to all our great merchants, you’ll enjoy these services and amenities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Local Attractions Visitor Info
- Lost and Found
- Safety Escorts
- Transportation Schedules
- UPS Drop-Off Location
Public Safety (Security)/Lost and Found:
CODE OF CONDUCT
CityPlace Burlington is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping dining and visiting experience for our guests. When visiting the mall, please be considerate of your fellow shoppers, and follow these guidelines:
The following activities are prohibited at CityPlace Burlington, in indoor and outdoor common areas as well as inside individual merchant spaces:
• Entering any area of property marked off as construction area.
• Trespassing in any area of property not designated public area.
• Any act which could result in risk of injury or harm to persons or property.
• Use of obscene language or gestures.
• Standing in groups in such a manner as to cause inconvenience to others moving about the property or blocking entrances, storefronts or fire exits.
• Running, horseplay, throwing debris, disorderly or disruptive behavior.
• Playing music or musical instruments without approval by property management.
• Smoking, vaping, possession or use of alcoholic beverages, recreational drugs and/or illegal substances.
• Use of skateboards, roller/in-line skates, bicycles, personal electric vehicles (except for for persons with disabilities) on property.
• Walking on the property without shoes or shirt.
• Defacing or damaging our property.
• Carrying a weapon of any kind, or possession of any article defined as a weapon—legal or otherwise, with the exception of Federal, State or Local law enforcement officers.
• Distribution of any literature, products or solicitation of any kind without permission of CityPlace Burlington management.
• Photographing, videotaping or recording anywhere on the property without permission of CityPlace Burlington management.
• Anything defined by Federal, State or local statue or ordinance as a criminal act.
Guests who do not follow these guidelines may be asked to leave. If they fail, or refuse, to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.